Serving size: About ½ c Number of servings: 16
1 c graham cracker crumbs
1/3 c reduced-fat margarine
1 (8 oz) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1½ c skim milk
1 package (four servings) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
4 oz (1/2 of an 8 oz tub) frozen "Lite" whipped topping, thawed
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and reduced fat margarine with fork or pastry cutter until margarine is cut into crumbs. Wet fingers and press mixture into bottom of 8" baking dish. No baking is required.
2. Slice bananas and spread evenly over crumb mixture.
3. Beat softened cream cheese until very smooth and gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat 1 minute or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon evenly over bananas and spread with rubber scraper.
4. Spread drained crushed pineapple over the pudding layer.
5. Spread whipped topping over pineapple layer with rubber scraper, making sure to spread to edges of baking dish.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour, but refrigerating 3 or more hours is best.
7. Cut into 16 servings; or if not completely set up use spoon to serve.
Recipe source: IL Extension Recipes for Diabetes
WSJV-TV FOX 28
All content ©Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WSJV. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Heather Stewart at (574) 343-5310. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.