1. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt
2. Whisk buttermilk, vinegar and vanilla extract in separate bowl
3. Add eggs and cocoa to flour mix, then add food coloring and butter
4. Add sugar and beat medium to high until fluffy for two minutes
5. Add all together.
6. Bake on 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until done
7. Let cool, then dip in melted chocolate
WSJV-TV FOX 28
All content ©Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSJV. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Heather Stewart at (574) 343-5310. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.