Notre Dame is moving to the ACC. We enlisted the help of FOX28's Melanie Yuill, who went to Maryland, to come up with an ACC quiz. Check back after 10:00pm to see how you did.
1. What does ACC stand for?
2. Name at least three teams in the ACC in 2012.
3. Name at least three 2012 ACC mascots
4. What two teams are joining the ACC next year?
5. Once those new teams and Notre Dame join, how many teams will be in the ACC?
6. Without counting Notre Dame, how many states will have ACC schools next season?
7. When did the ACC start?
8. What will be the closest ACC school to Notre Dame?
9. What will be the farthest ACC school from Notre Dame?
10. What ACC school was Mike Brey an assistant coach at?
Bonus: Coach K is famous as Duke's men's basketball coach. How do you spell his full last name?
WSJV-TV FOX 28
All content ©Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WSJV. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Heather Stewart at (574) 343-5310. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.